Visits to my blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I have so much to be thankful for!! Can you believe two years have passed since I first opened the doors to Cotton Treasures?  In these two years so much has happened...the store has grown beyond my expectations, I have added monogramming/embroidery services, I have developed some amazing friendships, we are now the home of Loose Threads quilters, and I have relocated!! I could go on and on but what I really want to say is "Thank You"!!!  You know who You are....everyone of You that has come through these doors and had an encouraging word to say, bought a spool of thread, left a quilt to be quilted, told me your "story", laughed and cried with me....thank you!!!  I guess the only way I know to say thank you is to have a sale.  So, starting tomorrow September 12 - September 15 all fabric, notions and pre-cuts will be 30% off.  Our new location is 218 E. Main, Senatobia, MS  near the Tobie Cinemas.  Come in see what's new and save!!  I look forward to seeing you soon.  Be sure to "like" us on facebook (I may just have to have another sale when I hit that magic number of "likes"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment